Monday 25 October 2010

It's Been Sooo Long!! :O

Oh my goodness, its been so long scince my last post! I didnt realise... what with back to school and all the things that've been going on. Wow, i need some more projects up!

First of, i wanted to know, who's going to the NEC in November?? Im going on the Saturday the 6th this year... anyone else going?

Anyway, onto my card. I love the new Magnolia images from the Autumn collection, and im saving up for some of the adorable new Christmas ones too!! :)

I've used the image called brotherly love.. its soo cute! And i really enjoyed colouring it, i've been practising blending with my promarkers and i think im getting a bit better!

The lovely flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts!


Well, thanks for visiting me, i'm off on a blog hop seen as though i've missed so many cards! Please leave a comment if you have time :)

Fern x

14 comments:

  1. Hi Fern, its fab to see you back blogging and with such a pretty card too, love the soft pastel colours and the incredibly pretty Tilda :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fern
    how I have missed you!. Lovely card you have made. I hope school is going well. Yes I will be at the NEC., everyday! demoing on the Hotshotcrafts stand. Please come and say hello. I am taking my camera along too so that if I meet up with blogging buddies I can have a pic with them
    See you there
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorgeous, so soft and pretty! Just Love it!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fern thanks for stopping by lovely to SEE your work again & awesome creation it is too..you must be one busy young lady??? whish I was going to NEC..but it would mean me getting the train at godness knows what hour..dont have anyone to go with always nice to have a girl friend to share a journey..take care.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see you posting again Fern! This card is so beautiful and your colouring is as gorgeous as ever! Definitely high on the cute factor! Lucky you going to the NEC - have fun!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fern, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and beautiful papers.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Fern What a beautiful card. Lovethe new stamp and so beautifully embellished!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely GORGEOUS Fern!!! Its so soft and pretty,beautiful papers and embellishments!! Glad to see you back crafting!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Fern, love the sweet image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colouring is gorgeous Fern and this is a fabulous creation, I love it. Enjoy yourself at the NEC hun.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see you back Fern, lovely card in beautiful colours and your colouring is superb.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Fern! I found your blog while looking for other below-20 crafters! :) I'm 18 ... and I'm glad I have a lil' sis in you who also loves to make cards! We do things quite differently, as in I'm not even into coloring yet! But I love your cards! Keep up the good work!

    hugs,
    Viola
    www.violamahr.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!! :O)