Monday 7 June 2010

Pretty Pink Anya x

I've been having a play with some of my craft stash that's been pushed to one side.... i've been so into my Magnolia i've forgotten about my gorgeous Anya's!!! I'm in a K+Co mood too- i've used my Madeline pad again as i adore the soft colours!
Of course no card is complete without some roses, pins and pearls!! Anya has been coloured with promarkers. ( which i am slowly getting better at colouring with... i just need more! ) All the edges have been inked with pink chalk for a softer edge too, and i added a strip of gorgeous organzer ribbon.

I've got a few challenges to enter as usual too:

  1. Anyone For Anya? HOT HOT HOT
  2. A Spoon Full Of Sugar: Floral Delight

Thankyou so much for popping along and taking a look at my cards, please leave a comment if you have the time... all feedback is appreciated x

Fern xx



12 comments:

  1. Hi Fern sweetie love this colour combo gorgeous image & colouring fab DP's must look this one up its so lush..gorgeous card.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Fern. The papers really are lovely
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Fern, I love it.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fern

    this is gorgeous and such delicate colours, love it.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always colour your Miss Anyas so soft and beautifully Fern...lush papers and roses too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tbelieve you are only 11, WOW! Your card is fantiastic. Hugs Bron

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gorgeous card Fern, beautiful cute image and wonderful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a gorgeous card Fern and I love how you've coloured in the cute image. Yummy papers and flowers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous card fern, very sweet!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fern I have left you something on my blog if you would like to collect it.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh wow Fern, what a gorgeous card! I love the adorable image and the papers and roses are absolutely stunning! Hope you're having a great weekend! :) Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this is just gorgeous! beautiful colouring, and I love the DP's that you have used! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!! :O)