Good Evening, hope your all well, i've been busy busy busy with all Lyndseys demo items!! ;) But i've managed to make this just for fun card! I really enjoyed makking my last card and box so i had another go, this time with a lovely rainy image Christine sent me! Thanks x :D
The lovely bright papers are Basic Grey Sugar Rush, i really love dpicking out the yellow and pinks from this pad and pairing them up with some gorgeous flowers and pearls x I've got a load of challenges too!
- Cute Card Thursday- Someone Special
- Just Magnolia- For the girls
- The ABC Challenge- unused stash; mine is the raffia!
- PollyCraft- Sumer Blooms
- Crafty Catz- Petals and pearls
- Creative Inspirations- Punches or Die-Cuts
- One Stop Craft Challenge- Summer Breeze!
Here's another pick of the card and matching box, i've tried to make them match! Tilda's been coloured with copics and promarkers as usual!
Hope you've liked my post, please leave a comment if you have time... all are appreciated! Off for a blog hop now x