Saturday 2 January 2010

Fruits



Hello,
Hope everyone's enjoying the weather! It's snowing outside, and i think it's going stick! :O) I made this card Yesterday following the great sketch over on Sketch and Stash. This fab little Bildmalarna stamp is from Bunny-Zoes Crafts... isn't she cute? Shes currently 25% off! I've used my gorgeous BG papers again, i just love the colours and design... really summery! I'm also entering my card into the Roses On Paper Challenge which is to use your favourite colouring medium, i've used a mix of my trusty whispers, pro-markers and copics! And The Crafty Calender Challenge, which is warmth with the optional extra of texture! Summer always makes me feel warm, and my texture is the embossed flowers and organza ribbon.

Side View:


I've inked all the edges with brilliance ink in red and black for a bit of definition.
The matted cardstock is Paper- Mania. Well, thanks for visitinf me today, please leave a comment is you have time, i really enjoy reading them! :O)

Fern xx

18 comments:

  1. Really lovely card, like your choice of image so sweet. And gorgeous papers.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and what a sweet image.....love the strawberry paper!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie wow this really does feel like summer..brill image & colouring love it..I replied to your email.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is gorgeous!! a girl with attitude!! Love the paper you have used to compliment the main image!! fab card love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Fern, love the image used and it really suits those papers. I totally agree it reall has a warm feel to it, I always think of summer when I see a sign for strawberries. Thanks for joining us this month.
    Kim xXx - Crafty Calendar Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fern, Such a cute card! I love the sweet image, fab colours and gorgeous papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card Fern, the image is so cute, that's a huge strawberry she's carrying lol! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card Fern, these Bildmalarna image are so sweet and I love the colours you've picked, they're perfect for the challenge - thanks for joining us, I love it! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute, I love the image,Ruth, Crafty Calendar Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is adorable,wonderful colouring and love those papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous and cute card.
    i like the bildmalarna stamps.
    a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello sweetie! What a gorgeous card - wonderful colouring!! I love that BG paper (but I must confess that I've been too scared to open mine yet, LOL!!). Thanks for letting me know about my candy win over at Debby's - what a start to the new year! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Fern :-) The image is very cute and you coloured her beautifully :-) Love the papers too ,, :-)

    Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow Fern what a stunner, its like a hint of summer, beautifully coloured too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card I love it! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Thae Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!! :O)