Thursday 31 December 2009

Gorjuss Girl


Hi Everyone,

I am so ashamed to say that i have had this Gorjuss Girl for months and this is the first time it's seen ink :O) I knew as soon as i bought these yummy K+Co papers that they'd make a perfect pair, and i've paper pierced her dress so that that they match! With some of my Chrsitmas money, i got some new Pro-markers, and i'm loving them! the flowerrs are prima, and the ribbon is from a gift bag i had at Chrsitmas lol. Gems, buttons, pearl pins ect. are from stash.

Well thanks for visting me today, hope you all have a very...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's weird to think my next post will be in 2010!

Fern xx


Challenges:

1) My Time To Craft: Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Fern as usual a fabulous Card, and I love the Paper Piecing, how clever, I too love these K&Co papers, so glad that you got some crafting goodies for xmas, I am waiting on my Sizzix machine coming from QVC, talked hubby round on Craft Day....well Santa did forget all about me this year....must have been a bad girl.....been great talking to you this year Fern and have a Wonderful New Year, am I right in thinking you have birthday coming up....? Love Avril xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable!! Love the fab colour tones you have used!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and the colour combo is fabulous!!! Happy New Year!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gorjuss girl image and the papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining in the Challenge at MTTC this week. Happy New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Fern I love the colour of her dress...Have a wonderful New Years Eve and I wish you and those you love Peace, Joy and Happiness for 2010
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love your paper piecing. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Fern, love the warm colours on this card and the GG is so beautiful! Happy New Year to you and Your family :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Fern dear, love the colour combo, Happy 2010
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving you card happy new year from MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful card! you did such a great job coloring that image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful shades you have chosen for this fabby card.
    Many thanks for joining in our challenge at My Time to Craft this week!
    Happy New Year!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable!! What a precious card!
    Hugs,
    Cindy Adkins
    www.recoveryartist.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone!! :O)